Women in Leadership!
Does being a leader come at a huge cost to your health and lifestyle?
Your lifestyle is how you live life every day. Being at a leadership level is now a big part of that. But when you are struggling in one area of your life, there can be a negative impact on how you show up in the other areas of your life as well. How you walk that out can be challenging and downright unhealthy.
In fact, what I hear women in leadership say is that they:
- feel stuck in life or being their true self at this level
- want to avoid or have begun to have health/physical concerns, including weight gain and little aches and pains
- know they need to eat healthier and exercise, but sticking with it is another story
- don’t always feel confident in front of people as a leader; their image screams “Out of control!”
- struggle with finding time to have deep relationships, and having fun in general because there's "just no time" at this level
- feel they have a perfectionist mindset to do and be all, and just can’t anymore
They tell me, "I want to get healthy and feel good! I've got to be able to do what's next for me!"
If you need a breakthrough in your lifestyle, then grab a copy of my complimentary ebook, “Your Life from a Glass Half-Full Perspective.”
When you walk through the exercises in this ebook, you’ll be able to:
- See and choose the shift to uplevel your life
- Get out of your head, and into a lifestyle you love
- Learn 5 Simple Step Solutions to produce a harmoniously, exuberant chain reaction across your life with less effort and less stuff to carry around
- See what’s possible for you from a perspective that is not just positive, but true.
- Start TODAY!
Choose to see your life from a glass half-full perspective. This is the start of your breakthrough. No fluff. No fillers. Just Simple Step Solutions to get you moving forward from a perspective that works. Yeah. Let’s get you some of that!
How about you?
If you relate to any of these statements,
You need a breakthrough in your lifestyle!
Through my coaching programs and workshops, I help women in leadership, like you, define and align who they are in life and leadership, from purpose. You are taken through Simple Step Solutions to “be’ this in all areas of your life.
Through the support of my coaching, you will address your health concerns with mindful eating, exercise, and accountability. You will explore and reframe draining relationships by defining YOUR own excellence and the freedom to choose that. Boundaries work is a must! Through my support, you will set boundaries for a more effective lifestyle overall.
When women work with me fully, the results they experience are:
- Confidence to be a leader from who they are
- Ability to go forward in a body that moves better, and feels fit and healthy with less or no pain
- Control and confidence in establishing relationships and environments to support this new mindset and lifestyle
- “I just can’t anymore,” turns into, “I totally can!”
- A journey they enjoy, while having fun
- A lifestyle of greater ease and JOY
When you are confident in who you are, when you're healthy and feel good emotionally, physically, relationally, and even spiritually...you know what you bring to life's table. You know how to show up every day. You know what you bring to this new level of leadership you're in because you are confident.
This confidence helps you to know how to best approach each situation that comes up. You'll know who you need to be in that moment and confident in your ability to do what's next for you.
Bye-bye perfectionist mindset!
So tell me...Where is your greatest challenge today?
I can tell you from personal experience what trying to live life out of alignment with my core values is like.
I can tell you exactly what not living with passion from purpose feels like.
I can tell you what struggling with my identity looks like, and how trying to do all the things in a leadership role from that place, does not work!
I can also tell you what living a life aligned with my strengths and core values is like.
Add to that the purpose God has for me, and the passion I’m called to…it’s Uh-Mae-Zing!
Being healthy and strong…even more so than when I was in my 20’s…yeah. That’s happening every day.
Check out what others have experienced during our time together.
Onward and Upward!